Executive Director (Salaried) (.8 FTE; 4 days/week)
Shalom Counselling Services is a not-for-profit community counselling agency that has been providing counselling services in Waterloo Region since 1983. The agency has a counselling team of eight therapists who provide counselling services and consultation in the context of a multi-cultural, multi-faith community. As a Christian faith-based agency, we honour and respect the diversity of persons, backgrounds and beliefs within our community.
The Executive Director is responsible for strategic leadership and the successful operation of Shalom Counselling Services, including:
- A focus on mission, vision, values, and strategic directions
- Board relations and support
- Staff leadership and organizational culture
- Financial management and all aspects of agency operations
- Community and constituency relations
We are looking for candidates who have:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Proven expertise in organizational leadership, administration and management;
- Five year’s experience in a senior leadership or management position
- Expertise in clinical counselling is preferred
Intended start date: June 1, 2021
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Fred Loganbill, Chair of the Search Committee, at ShalomEDSearch@gmail.com by January 31, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.